Metal Fabrication Orange County
Founded in January, 1982 by Robert "Bud" Pendarvis, Pendarvis Manufacturing Machine Shop, has grown from a 2,400 square foot building with 2 family members to an 8,000 square foot facility with over 20 employees. With a focus on solving unique manufacturing challenges in the Los Angeles area, the team at Pendarvis Manufacturing is able to combine their skills in precision machining, CNC machining, metal fabrication and welding to satisfy even the most difficult customer requirements. Pendarvis Manufacturing can meet or exceed all your manufacturing needs from prototype, through small and medium volume production. To meet the ever-increasing demand for custom manufacturing services, Pendarvis Manufacturing has recently increased its in-house welding and machining capabilities to over two dozen pieces. Including CNC mills, CNC lathes, MIG and TIG welding stations, saws and support equipment.
Our Precision CNC Machining shop in the Los Angeles area is one of the most state of the art in California. The Pendarvis Manufacturing staff is skilled in all phases of CNC machining, design, welding, metals fabrication, inspection and quality control, and CAD/CAM programming. We have over:
- 145 years of combined experience in welding
- 200 years of combined experience in fabrication
- 100 years of combined experience in design
- 200 years of combined experience in machining
- 130 years of combined experience in inspection
- 108 years of combined experience in quality control
- 40 years of combined experience in CAD/CAM programming utilizing Surfcam and Mastercam.
As noted above Pendarvis Manufacturing Los Angeles has an extensive array of in-house machining equipment, including:CNC Machinery at our Anaheim Jobshop:
- Hurco VMX50 Vertical Mill with 4th Axis capability and 50" by 26" by 24" envelope
- Hurco VMX42 Vertical Mill with 4th Axis capability and 42" by 24" by 24" envelope
- Hurco VM3 Vertical Mill with an envelope of 50" by 18" by 18"
- Hurco TM10 Lathe with a 10" chuck
- Whacheon Lathe with 12" chuck
- Femco Durga Lathe with 8" chuck
- 6 MIG and TIG Welding Stations
- Cobramatic Aluminum "Push-Pull" Station
- Lathe 15" by 120"
- Lathe 12" by 80"
- Vertical Turret Lathe with 50" of swing, and a capacity of 54" round by 24" tall
- 4 Knee Mills
- Automatic Cut-off/Band Saw
- 90 Ton Ironworker
- 1, HYD-MECH Miter saw
Miscellaneous Support Equipment: including fork lifts, a 3 ton bridge crane, and hand grinders.
Pendarvis Manufacturing Los Angeles prides itself in running a flexible shop, one that can quickly and efficiently meet the needs of its customers. Short-run and prototype components can sometimes be completed in as little as 2-3 days, with a typical turnaround time for scheduled work being finished in 4-6 weeks, depending on the complexity of the project and any outside processing that may be required. Production quantities from 10 to 5000 can be handled in-house, depending on the size of the component. Along with the machining, welding and metal fabrication services, additional in-house capabilities at Pendarvis Manufacturing include plumbing, hydraulic assembly, electrical wiring, glass-beading, and delivery to the customer’s site. As part of our commitment to be your one-stop machining, welding and fabrication source in Los Angeles, we have developed a group of dependable, reliable vendors that provide additional finishing services. These services include:
|Sandblasting||Special Nickel Plating|
|Heat Treating||Sheet Metal|
|Roll Forming||Punching & Forming|
|Hard Anodizing||Centerless Grinding|
|Precision Laser Cutting||Hard Chrome Plating|
|Blanchard Grinding||Powder & Wet Painting|
Pendarvis Manufacturing provides these comprehensive services to customers that are looking for a complete “turn-key" solution. Contact the Pendarvis Manufacturing team today for help in solving your unique manufacturing challenges.
Our Machine Shop service area includes many areas of greater Los Angeles including:
- Santa Ana
- Yorba Linda
- Newport Beach
- San Diego
- Los Angeles
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- San Bernardino County
- Riverside County
- San Diego County