Anaheim Sheet Metal Machine / Job Shop
Pendarvis Manufacturing of Southern California maintains a full service job shop to meet nearly any customer's machining needs. Our Los Angeles-area shop is housed in an 8,000-square-foot facility, employs over 20 highly skilled workers, and utilizes a wide variety of state-of-the-art equipment. Our experienced job shop employees and high-tech resources make it possible for us to deliver CNC machining, metal fabrication, precision machining, production machining, MIG welding, TIG welding, and many other services. Pendarvis Manufacturing will meet or exceed even the most precise manufacturing requirements for any application.
Our Machine Shop Equipment
Our full service job shop includes an exceptional array of world-class equipment, including CNC machinery, welding equipment, and a variety of additional machinery to help us complete any unique project. Pendarvis Manufacturing's California job shop is equipped with:
- Hurco VMX50 4-Axis Vertical Mill with 50" by 26" by 24" work envelope
- Hurco VMX42 4-Axis Vertical Mill with 42" by 24" by 24" work envelope
- Hurcom VM3 Vertical Mill with 50" by 18" by 18" work envelope
- Hurco TM10 lathe with 10" chuck
- Whacheon lathe with 12" chuck
- FEMCO durga lathe with 8" chuck
- 6 MIG and TIG welding stations
- Cobramatic aluminum "Push-Pull" station
- 15" by 120" lathe
- 12" by 80" lathe
- Vertical turret lathe with 54" round by 24" tall capacity and 50" of swing
- 4 Knee mills
- Automatic cut-off/band saw
- 90 ton ironworker
- 1 HYD-MECH miter saw
- 3 ton bridge crane
- Support equipment including fork lifts and hand grinders
Our California job shop gives us superbly flexible capabilities. Pendarvis Manufacturing can complete short production runs or component prototypes in as little as 2-3 days, and production runs up to 5,000 units can easily be handled in-house. In addition to our machining, fabrication, and welding services, our job shop offers a variety of other services as well, including hydraulic assembly, electrical wiring, plumbing, glass-beading, and delivery of your finished product.
Materials We Can Fabricate
The table above represents a common list of metals that we use regularly to fabricate your products. If there is another metal that you require for your application please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Request a Quote from Pendarvis Manufacturing
or give us a call at 800-947-3273.