Pendarvis Manufacturing provides a complete range of custom metal fabrication projects to the greater Los Angeles and Orange County, CA area including Anaheim and San Diego. Metal fabrication is a value added process that involves the construction of component pieces for machines and structures from various raw materials. As one of the most experienced custom fabricators in California, metal fabrication at Pendarvis Manufacturing includes stainless steel, aluminum, carbon steel, structural steel and custom fabrication. We provide every type of metal fabrication, from sheet metal to heavy metal fabrication.
Structural Metal Fabrication
At our Anaheim facility, many of the metal fabrication projects we do involve the construction of structures such as enclosures, platforms, test equipment, structural frames, staircases, or components, such as housings and fairings, or what the customer's drawing, concept or CAD file calls for.
Metal Fabrication Company
Steel fabrication and machine shops have overlapping capabilities, but custom metal fabrication shops generally concentrate on the metal preparation, TIG welding and MIG welding and assembly aspect while the machine shop is more concerned with the precision machining of parts. Metal fabrication at Pendarvis Manufacturing is in a unique position because we have extensive experience in the welding and fabrication field and at the same time have considerable experience making precision machined parts. Combining the concepts and skills it takes to make precision machined parts to the metal fabrication industry Pendarvis Manufacturing is able to help solve some difficult fabrication challenges.
Metal Fabrication Materials
Pendarvis Manufacturing has the wide-ranging knowledge and experience fabricating the following metals:
The above table is a partial list of the metals that we can use to fabricate your products. If you're interested in using another metal that is not listed here above for your application, don't hesitate to contact us!
Industries We Serve
Examples of customer projects, components and parts for various metal fabrication clients include:
- Wastewater Treatment Industry – biological wastewater system, fully integrated and packaged; entire metal fabrication and assembly done at Pendarvis Manufacturing, and ready for operation when the system was delivered to the customer's job site; nine tons when finished
- Air Pollution Control Industry – 11 ton chamber constructed of 1/4 inch and 3/16 inch steel plate; steel fabrication done completely and constructed at our facility, sandblasted at a partner's site, and then painted by Pendarvis Manufacturing at the customer's location
- Custom Plastics Industry – hydraulically-actuated clamping device, designed by Pendarvis Manufacturing staff using AutoCAD from customer sketches
- Medical Laser Industry – application specific electrical enclosure; Pendarvis Manufacturing purchased a "stock" enclosure and reworked it for the customer's requirements
- Plastics Industry – custom material handling cart; completely designed to the customer's specifications and built at our facility
- Fiberglass Pipe Industry – custom built mandrel. 24' long x 6' round that will be used to make fiberglass pipe.
Since 1982, Pendarvis Manufacturing has been delivering custom metal fabrication assemblies, components and parts to countless industries and applications across Southern California. No metal fabrication job is too small or too large for us. with your specific needs!