Pendarvis Manufacturing of Southern California maintains a full service job shop to meet nearly any customer's machining needs. Our Los Angeles-area shop is housed in an 8,000-square-foot facility, employs over 20 highly skilled workers, and utilizes a wide variety of state-of-the-art equipment. Our experienced job shop employees and high-tech resources make it possible for us to deliver CNC machining, metal fabrication, precision machining, production machining, MIG welding, TIG welding, and many other services. Pendarvis Manufacturing will meet or exceed even the most precise manufacturing requirements for any application.
Sheet Metal Services Provided
- Cutting: Sheet metal can be cut to size and shape using a variety of methods, including shearing, laser cutting, and waterjet cutting.
- Forming: Sheet metal can be formed into complex shapes using a variety of methods, including stamping, drawing, and hydroforming.
- Bending: Sheet metal can be bent into a variety of shapes using bending brakes and other specialized equipment.
- Welding: Sheet metal can be welded together using a variety of methods, including arc welding, MIG welding, and TIG welding.
- Finishing: Sheet metal can be finished using a variety of methods, including painting, powder coating, and plating.